> Hi Troy,
>
> The Sharp Sunvista JH-3500U stopped being produced in 2005ish.  Fronius and
> Kaco may have products with 3 MPPT inputs.
>
> Sorry to hear about your trouble with microinverters.  I'm guessing those
> were older units.  Our current line of products has had extremely low failure
> rates.  Perhaps you should try Enphase microinverters again.

Nick, We have had problems with *all* 175 and 190 installs. We got tired of
ripping apart the arrays every year to replace 1 or 2 inverters. We saw we had
a linear failure rate on all the arrays, with replacements needed every year.
Enphase was not responsive to doing a full replacement on the arrays where we
were have continuous failures of the old inverters, even though it is clear
they will all eventually die at a rate of 2 per year, every year.

It was become phenomenally expensive to take apart an array to get out 1 or 2
inverters, and then rebuild that array, and repeat it every year.

Until microinverters have proven a track record of being 30 year solutions (&
no electrolytic capacitors), the idea of having per-panel monitoring is totally
flawed because you are monitoring a module that has a 5 or 6-sigma reliability,
with an inverter that has a 1 or 2-sigma reliability.

thanks,

Troy Harvey