Another option would be to compensate the customer for lost production until you're out there to replace a second inverter. You can credit this against Jason's diagnostic fee idea and/or the $150/unit reimbursement from Enphase. Each unit down is about $30-60/year depending on location. Could help those of you working on tough multi-row installations on steep roofs, especially with larger systems and more units to fail.

Downsides:
some customers will insist on individual replacements as needed-- the "let's just wait for the second inevitable domino to fall" approach is a tricky sell...
weighing $150/unit now vs unknown future Enphase policy
may not be compatible with your warranty policy