FYI the;  Onan "Command Mobil" IS available wired in either straight 120 OR
120/240, this is the 7k derated to 6.5 when using propane. It is small but does
offer a good reliable choice. It does require a stand and I will use a 90* cold
air duct to move the exhaust air away from the intake. That being said this has
ALWAYS been quite problematic with in the industry especially now w/ CA. ARB
regs and EPA regs. odd that one can install a diesel easier then a propane gen
set.