As other Wrenches have noted, there are UV paints available as well as UV
rated insulation itself:

http://www.armacell.us/products/armaflexwbfinish/

http://www.armacell.us/products/utsolaflex/

The problem with both of these solutions is that few folks keep up with the
required maintenance over the life of the system. I've inspected many
systems where the insulation is falling apart. Critters will chew the
insulation and use it for nest material, even with UV paint.

August