I had 3 customers that were my data source. unfortunately, I had trouble
monitoring the thermal systems and they got tired of me coming over daily
to see the runtimes ect one gave up on solar thermal when a leak occurred,
The other two I stopped monitoring because of expenses in the monitoring of
the solar thermal.