Has your area adopted NFPA 1? If so, setbacks are described in it.

Sent from my 'smart' phone so please excuse spelling and typos.
------ Original message------From: gary eastonDate: Mon, Jul 9, 2018 3:38 PMTo:
RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:[RE-wrenches] Solar set backs
Hello Wrenches,What are you all seeing required as setbacks post 2017?  I am
having inspectors vary between wanting a 3' lane at the bottom and sides to
allowing the array down to the gutter, and from requiring between 18" and 3' at
the ridge.

--
Gary Easton
Appalachian Renewable PowerStewart, Ohio 45778

T: 740-277-8498 www.arp-solar.com
“First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.”~Ghandi