Simply, an emphasis is now also on the location of ESSs in non-habitable
and habitable spaces and the size in kWh.

BTW, I attended a day of of a two day free IAFF Conference in California
announced through the IAEI, with UL found here:
https://connect.ul.com/meeting-challenges-of-built-environment-sacramento.html#meetingagenda

All the best,

Martin Herzfeld, Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) Certified
Master Trainer ™ for Photovoltaics (PV) Installation Professional #IREC
10037
https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/a54a49a9-31cb-4f52-b35f-9d7c90630bb9/public_url
Adjunct Professor, Energy, American River College
Contract Training Provider (CTP)

California Solar & Electrical Contractor License  #00833782  C46, C10, D56,
D31, C-7
Solar, Electrical, Trenching, Pole Installation & Maintenance,
Instrumentation

Contract Solar (PV) Technical Inspector - 3rd Party Inspections
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Certified PV Installer #17, OSHA 30
OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer #32-0105338
CompTIA Certified Technical Classroom Trainer (CTT+) #T3NSZCNBBKB4QTQG

* Professional Member, International Association of Electrical Inspectors
* Accredited and Registered North American Board of Certified Energy
Practitioners (NABCEP) Continuing Education (CE) Provider