Chris,

I've been using both All Earth Renewables (AER) and Array Tech. I really
like AER but the smallest they make is a 20 module rack. I use their 24
module (60 cell) rack with a 320 to 335 watt module in my offgrid projects.
One of the reasons I like AER is because of the GPS tracking, no sensor to
block with snow. It is a very durable unit. Prior to AER I used Array Tech.
They have been sold off from wattsun and have made some upgrades with their
linear actuators but haven't installed a new unit since switching to AER 4
years ago. The AT holds 12 60 cell modules. Feel free to call if you'd like
some more detail.

Christopher 585-748-1870