Hi gang. I am posting this on behalf of Sandra Herrera.

Hello Re-Wenches,
I am sorry to hear the challenges listed here on accessing the Schneider Electric technical support departments.
The recent changes made were intended to improve the support to our installer. However, we are still working out bugs.
The technical department call center is available to the solar professional, but it does requires a simple first step. You must first register your company by filling out this form (link below) the registration is only needed once per company. After completing the registration, you will receive an email response that will provide you with an unpublished code that will get you through directly to the technical support call center.
https://solar.schneider-electric.com/installer-registration/
The 866-519-1470 phone number has not changed, and a new number 833-391-8640 has been added. Once you receive the unpublished access code everyone in your company can use it.
I hope this classifies the changes. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Regards
Sandra Herrera
sandra.herr...@schneider-electric.com