We received a response in a day. Bill Hennessy
Berks Solar, LLC

      From: Jay <jay.pe...@gmail.com>
 To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
 Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 3:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Schneider Phone Support

Hi all,
In regards to signing up for the special code. Does anyone know how long it
takes to get a response?
It’s been 2 days now and so far no return email with the “code”
JayPeltz power.
On Jan 10, 2019, at 12:03 PM, Michael Welch <michael.we...@re-wrenches.org>
wrote:

Hi gang. I am posting this on behalf of Sandra Herrera.

Hello Re-Wenches,
I am sorry to hear the challenges listed here on accessing the
SchneiderElectric technical support departments.
The recent changes made were intended to improve the support to ourinstaller.
However, we are still working out bugs.
The technical department call center is available to the solarprofessional, but
it does requires a simple first step. You must firstregister your company by
filling out this form (link below) theregistration is only needed once per
company. After completing theregistration, you will receive an email response
that will provide youwith an unpublished code that will get you through
directly to thetechnical support call center.
https://solar.schneider-electric.com/installer-registration/
The 866-519-1470 phone number has not changed, and a new number833-391-8640 has
been added. Once you receive the unpublished access codeeveryone in your
company can use it.
I hope this classifies the changes. Please feel free to contact medirectly if
you have any questions or concerns.
Regards
Sandra Herrera
sandra.herr...@schneider-electric.com