From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Ray
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:40 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Big AGM's and 24V Lithium batteries

Both Simpliphi and Life Blue can be set up in 24 v configurations.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760

On 3/28/19 2:08 PM, Chris Schaefer wrote:

G'Day All,

Came across an older DIY 24v off-grid system. Looking to replace current AGM
SunXtender batteries with less then 4 years on them but severely abused. Client
won't go for my normal Rolls/Surrette because they are very sensitive to
smells.

Thus I was considering LiFePo4 batteries however I'm having difficulties
locating them in a 24v bank. If you know of anyone that goes that way please
let me know.

So if I'm stuck with AGM's stored indoors what brand would you suggest for a
heavy usage (1,500 Ahrs +) home?

Thanks,

Christopher-

Chris Schaefer’s
 <http://www.solarandwindfx.com>
Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870
5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424
www.solarandwindfx.com ~ E-mail: ch...@solarandwindfx.com

  <http://solarandwindfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/certs.jpg>

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy"
will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and
give to those who would not."

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: