Hey Howie,

                I would recommend staying away from them as well, I had a
faulty battery out of the box and it was a nightmare to get them to warranty
it, took about 2 months of back and forth for them to agree to warranty the
battery. Discover has an excellent YouTube video on the breakdown of the
internals theirs vs. the competitor and it’s pretty eye opening.

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

P: 707-923-2001

F: 707-923-2077