This is the main problem with a battery that relies on the electronics
inside to function. You have added another failure mode to a very basic and
reliable battery. The manufacturer has to be in business for us to spend 3+
times the price on LA for LFP to make sense.

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 06:40:56
-0400, Jason Szumlanski  wrote:  I just replaced a 48V Lithionics battery
with a 51V and I saw on their spec sheet that they do 12V and 24V as well.
It seems like a very solid battery and BMS, but I have limited information
on longevity.

  On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 4:09 PM Chris Schaefer
wrote:  G'Day All,   Came across an older DIY 24v off-grid system. Looking
to replace current AGM SunXtender batteries with less then 4 years on them
but severely abused. Client won't go for my normal Rolls/Surrette because
they are very sensitive to smells.    Thus I was considering LiFePo4
batteries however I'm having difficulties locating them in a 24v bank. If
you know of anyone that goes that way please let me know.   So if I'm stuck
with AGM's stored indoors what brand would you suggest for a heavy usage
(1,500 Ahrs +) home?    Thanks, Christopher-

Chris
Schaefer's
Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870
5115 South Hill Road
~ Canandaigua New York 14424
_www.solarandwindfx.com [3] ~ E-mail:
ch...@solarandwindfx.com [4]_

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great
Constitution, once said, "democracy" will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Alliance

 List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org [5]

 Change
listserver email address & settings:

http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org [6]

[7]

 List rules ">Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [10]
e-mail
offgridso...@sti.net [11]
text 209 813 0060

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:ch...@solarandwindfx.com
[2]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/59cb3f5758d57d4056ef81b95b443197a4553df3?url=http%3Awww.solarandwindfx.com&userId=1613865&signature=1091bd1fd82cbd93
[3]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/32e574e6f9a99fd5d4f5aa9067442cf5f6f41266?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.solarandwindfx.com&userId=1613865&signature=a5185395c9ecbbf6
[4]
mailto:ch...@solarandwindfx.com
[5]
mailto:RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
[6]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/0b673b1323b43a4a127e77396af7ac5820c71a24?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.re-wrenches.org%2Foptions.cgi%2Fre-wrenches-re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=80fd340e63742710
[7]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/114969f430419b365128bb6d315c1bd76158776d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fre-wrenches%40lists.re-wrenches.org%2Fmaillist.html&userId=1613865&signature=f68f434adb2c503e
[8]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/04450d1ff34295dbcfa5ade3b6ba378cb305d3b6?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.re-wrenches.org%2Fetiquette.htm&userId=1613865&signature=f3437ae74198bbb4
[9]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/5e7f3e8b802eefeba7116bdaf02b76315e1724d9?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.members.re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=f9dccc86e2b7426b