If you download the Discover Installation manual, page 6 and 7, they state the cables should also be the same length.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA 95983
530.284.7849
CA Lic 874049
www.frenergy.net

On 3/29/2019 9:11 AM, Jay wrote:
Hi Howie,

My main reason is zero monitoring.
And that is the reason all cabling is supposed to be the same lengths, to try and use each battery equally because they don’t talk to each other.

It’s why I like the Discoverer. Many batteries have Bluetooth info, but they have that and external gauge and for Schneider, they are Xanbus comm ready.

Jay

Peltz Power.