I like the UnigyII or the Trojan AGMs, just started a set of Firefly AGM.
 going to LiFePO is very expensive.  I have usually had better than 4 years
on AGM, Are they overcharging?  Undercharging? Do they have auto gen
start?  For Li-Ion I have some good experience with Kilovault by AltE it is
a LiFePO and can be series connected to make 24-Volt.  I do not know about
parallel and the size for what you need.