The Bulk setting is 55.2V, the battery voltage is around 53.  Generator
quality is good, tried with two different generators, same result.  These
batteries can soak up current without the voltage changing much, great
charge acceptance.  The BMS is reporting ~40% SOC.  The Outbacks just stay
in "pass through" mode as though they think the batteries don't need it.
They don't respond when I tell them to bulk charge.