From: "RE-wrenches" <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
To:"RE-wrenches" <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Sent:Sun, 1 Sep 2019 07:42:14 -1000
Subject:[RE-wrenches] SMA phantom arc faults

 Aloha all,

My company has really been struggling with the SMA US-40 line of
inverters and incredibly disruptive to positive customer experiences
bogus arc faults.

We were told by our SMA friends that a firmware update/fix was
forthcoming in mid-August and we’ve heard nor received nothing last
month.

Does anyone know anything as to where they’re at on this?

Really frustrated....

marco