Hey Folks,

How do you clear an 8206 from a SB7.7-US?  the manual says tap on the cover within 10 seconds of error message.  That's not working.

Does that tap then set it up for the next restart or is it supposed to clear it right away - I've tried restarting again to no avail.

When I tap right after the message appears it simply toggles to the next screen.

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design