August,

We have had numerous customers successfully reach out and been given revised
warranties from module manufactures, when connectors which were on the module
leads could not be procured.

Cheers,

Bryan Norkunas

br...@pv-cables.com

PV-Cables Inc.

1155 Redway Drive

PO Box 2562

Redway, CA 95560

(707) 923-3000 office

www.pv-cables.com <http://www.pv-cables.com/>

if necessary.

NOTE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.