Yes, I have seen and have copies of many of these 3rd party “compatibility”
tests.

From: Brian Mehalic [mailto:br...@solarenergy.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:16 PM
To: Bryan Norkunas
Cc: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] connector mismatch

You say you've seen many of these tests in the past; do you specifically mean
the intermatability test?

Thanks for the info! (And you also really helped me out identifying some
connectors on a problem-job a couple months back...thanks again!).

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional™ R031508-59

National Electrical Code® CMP-4 Member

(520) 204-6639

Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org