Howie
Was the box set up as DHCP or static IP, if it was static there might be
something that had that same IP address. Also if its static the IP may not
be close enough to find a connection, by close l mean IP range. If it has a
wireless connection it might be stuck on another network. Some systems have
a default IP and a seperate network IP so you can connect but it cant see
out.
Jerry
Jerry
Jerry