I have very similar issues. The Gateway connects and disconnects continually. I have 14,370 events listed, mostly the Gateway connected and disconnected.

The first few weeks it was running, the Insight 2 (the Gateway web site) scrolled repeatedly through all the error messages it could throw out. I went out to the site thinking that the system would be in smoldering ruin, but it was working perfectly.

The Gateway - Insight 2 system does not seem market ready. Tech support seems to have dried up. The last information I got was:

"Are you using DHCP or static IP?. If static, make sure the DNS server and gateway server are correctly manually entered. Also make sure the IP address you chose is appropriate for the subnet range of your router"
   * Is the connection and disconnection an issue of  static IP vs DHCP?
       * How are corrections make?
   * How does one correctly enter the DNS server and Gateway.
       * Where is it entered?
* How do we know what IP address is appropriate for the subnet range of the router?
Thanks in advance.

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric LLC