Howie,

So CI2 worked until you did a gateway firmware update?

Can
you verify that 1.04 firmware is running on the gateway and check my
screenshot. I cc'd Sandra on this.
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go
where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail
offgridso...@sti.net [2]
text 209 813 0060

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:07:11
-0400, Howie Michaelson  wrote:   I have a net metered battery backup Dual
stack XW Pro with a Conext Gateway. The Gateway is communicating on the
Xanbus netwark and I'm able to read and write to the inverters through the
gateway as long as I'm connected to it through the local area network.  I
was also able to register the Gateway on the Insight2 website which has
retained some of the iniial data. However, shortly thereafter the gateway
seems to have stopped communicating with the insight server, or at least
the server has stopped showing the gateway as connected. I know there is
internet access because everything else on the LAN has connectivity.
Schneider support not only has been having ridiculously impossible wait
times, but when I do get through to them, they are of no help with this
issue. I've made my way to tier 3 support, but that has not helped in this
matter. Does anyone know if there is a trick or some reason why the gateway
would stop communicating out to the Insight2 server. I've updated all the
firmware of the schneider products. This has allowed me to actually have
the gateway start working properly, based on the most recent firmware
update this past week. I've really been happy with the XW+ inverters as
well as this relatively new communication and remote programming capability
that the gateway promises. I would like to continue to use them, however,
the difficulty of getting to Tech Support, no less someone that can
actually help is starting to affect my decision process. Any suggestions
are welcome. Thanks, Howie             Howie Michaelson
SUN CATCHER
 NABCEP
Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Solar Electric Systems Sales