I am fairly certain you cannot reset through the portal, unfortunately. I
have done the "rapid whack method" many times. Feels kind of strange, but
works well. The message must be displayed for that to work though. So if
you already reset the inverter, you have to wait for the error to show up
again.
Cheers,
Dave