Agreed on all points, and one more. The Northwest Energy Storage
(www.hupsolarone.com) website is unsurpassed, and set up so that I can send
clients to it, for dimensions and weights, capacities, proper care, min/max
charging rates... and retail prices, so no questions about what the cost will
be.
Allan
(P.S. - worst battery website: Ibe-inc.com for IBE industrial FLA batteries.
Useless lack of info that hasn’t been updated since the WWW was invented.)