Hi Drake

I will disagree, there have been many roof top fires.

But regardless we have to do these new regulations and I for one welcome the
safety.

The main issue is accessing the faulty/suspect component under the module
possibly requiring removing multiple modules, a slow and expensive process.

My technique is to install the MLPE at the edges of the array, using wire
extensions. That way at most I have to remove a single module.  And Im working
on a drop bracket which would allow better cooling and easier access without
module removal to the MLPE, greatly reducing time to swap.

Jay

Peltz Power.