I agree w/ Ray as most of my work is Off grid. Incorporating addition failure
points ( RSD modules. optimizers ect.) for a system that is usually quite a
distance from service, be it my service or the fire departments, I find the
justification very hard. Ive replaced your micro inverters at 0* due to
failure.
Still am not to comfortable w/ them.