Allan,

I have seen batteries that have been in a warehouse environment for up to 5
or more years without issue as long as they are boosted regularly.

I know the distributor you are dealing with and they are good, "most of the
time" in taking care of them while they have them in stock.   To be honest
when
I started at Rolls they weren't so good, and have gotten much better over
the years with plenty of harassment....

If there are doubts, have them put them on a charger and have them report
to you the SG's from each cell before and after they charge them before you
purchase them.  The voltages look good but those can be deceiving.  I
personally have a hard time trusting trust Voltages,

I would also check the SG's upon receipt... the driver won't be happy, but
if they are significantly lower than what the Distributor reported to you
before they left, then well you know they are not being truthful.   I would
expect a max drop of .010 points at the absolute most... So if they tell
you they are 1.265... they should be not lower than 1.255...

The Warranty for these won't start until you purchase them... so if you
sell them to your customer Today... The warranty starts on June 11 2020...
regardless of Mfg Date.

As for the lead times... we haven't had much of a slow down at all, there
were two weeks in early April that were slower than normal, but in the past
8 weeks orders have more than made up for that slow period.

Covid has forced use to go to three shifts to stay with the social
distancing requirements in Canada... so right now if a dist orders
batteries our lead times run in the 7-8 week lead time with them quoting
10-12 that make sense due to shipping delays that we are currently seeing.

In the end Allen contact me off list and we can work this out... I be happy
to work with you and the customer in case there is an issue...

<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
Steve Higgins ⋅ Technical Services Manager
t +1.902.597.4020  m +1.206.790.5840
f +1.902.597.8447  e st...@surrette.com
<#m_-4461092351922703360_m_599033182437770976_SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery> <http://www.twitter.com/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RollsBattery>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>

------------------------------
*Become a Certified PV Professional. Register for* *NABCEP CEC 2020*
<http://rollsbattery.com/nabcep2020> *using promo code* *20RBE*
<http://rollsbattery.com/nabcep2020>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.