*From:* RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] *On
Behalf Of *Jason Szumlanski
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:59 PM
*To:* RE-wrenches
*Subject:* Re: [RE-wrenches] Tesla Powerwall 2.0 - Experience?

Whoever drew that up made it look like the generator is the common pole. I
know what they were getting at, but it's a pretty poor way of depicting it.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 6:15 PM la...@starlightsolar.com <
la...@starlightsolar.com> wrote:

This, from a Nov 03, 2017 Powerwall 2 document, makes sense. Generator
input in place of utility syncs with PV inverters and Powerwall inverter.

Thank you,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems