Max AC input is 7.6 kW AC for 10 seconds. If you are designing a system to
function off-grid you will want to size your AC input at 5kW as this is the
continuous max charge. Anything above 5kW for longer than 10 seconds and
the Powerwall will throttle back PV via frequency shift.

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458
H_802-728-3059