Drake,
How long does it take to get Hasan on the phone, when you're onsite doing a
service call?
How many staff other than Hasan are trained to help installers  with their
battery inverters, who are onsite doing service calls?
Do you happen to know if Hasan and crew have figured out a way for
installers to change storage profiles without returning to the site?
Some sites are an hour drive away which means 2 hours of drive time.

Vic Guillot
Sol Sierra, Inc.
209.795.3554 office
209.768.3560 mobile/text