I have a site with satellite internet. it's router would not recognize the Mate
3s or an eguage monitor. I used a Verizon data sim card / jetpack with a
repeater to create a Lan connection and all is fine for 9 months now.

Kirk Herander / kirkh@vermont.solar [mailto:kirkh@vermont.solar]
Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC
Celebrating our 29th Anniversary 1991-2020
www.vermont.solar
[https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0]
dba Vermont Solar Engineering
802.863.1202