I believe the Atkinson GSCM could be used to do this.-GlennSent from my
'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original
message------From: Chris SparadeoDate: Wed, Nov 11, 2020 11:16 AMTo:
RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark Gen Exercise CycleHi
all,According to Sol-Ark tech support, they do not currently have a
programmable exercise cycle forits two-wire start function. When paired with a
generator like a Generac Ecogen (exercise cycle is automatically disabled when
configured with two wire start) this means that the only way to effectively run
an exercise cycle on your generator would be to do it manually. I am wondering
if anyone has run into this issue and if there are work arounds? Kind of a
bummer and my first and only negative experience with Sol-Ark thus far.
Kindly,Chris Sparadeo -- Chris SparadeoC_802-369-4458H_802-728-3059