*From:* RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] *On
Behalf Of *MDElectricSolar
*Sent:* Friday, November 13, 2020 7:16 AM
*To:* RE-wrenches
*Cc:* Jeff Clearwater
*Subject:* Re: [RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark Gen Exercise Cycle

Jay,

You need to call Sol Ark tech support and they will push the update through
the Internet directly to your inverter, I had one done yesterday and it
went smoothly.

Michael D Nelson

MD Electric & Solar, Inc.

707-684-0064 mobile

707-884-1862 office

www.mdelectricsolar.com

www.facebook.com/mdelectricandsolar

On Nov 13, 2020, at 7:03 AM, Jay <jay.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m wondering how the firmware is updated?  USB or other?  I’ve looked on
the website but I couldn’t find any instructions.

Thx

Jay

On Nov 12, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Jeff Clearwater <je...@villagepowerdesign.com>