Hi Bill

In the past I’ve had similar issues with generators/inverters. Usually a relay
on the output power wires that opens( disconnects) when the stop signal is sent
works as the frequency doesn’t slowly go down, it drops to 0 instantly.
I don’t know if it will fix your issue.

Seems like solark needs to greatly improve their firmware.

Jay

Peltz power.