Hi Glenn,

Would the idea be to have the GSCM only perform exercise cycles or fully
take over AGS functionality? I’m just wondering if both components can be
integrated on the same 2 wire circuit, doing different things, without
issue. I would rather the Sol Ark maintain the normal start/stop functions,
as it has a better read on LFP SOC%.

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Chris

--