HI Dustin,

Can you elaborate on the custom dongle for the non internet people.  As its
custom it sounds like its not a standard USB or SD or MSD?

How much does it cost and can it be updated from a computer and then taken to
the job site?

Many if not most of my clients have no to limited internet and many that do,
don’t want internet connection for their equipment.

thanks

Jay

Peltz Power