Hi Nick,
   We have about 16 SolArk's installed and have a single 12 kW that has
that "bus imbalance" error every once in a while. It seems to be a
specific appliance (electric mixer) that it does it with, and only
occasionally. I spoke with SolArk about it and they have a small "plug
in" that doesn't cost much that will absorb the imbalance on that
inverter. I bought one and I'll report back on how it works.
   The client is really happy with his system and considers it a minor
nuisance. I'll give him the plug in and see if it helps.
   The other 15 SolArk's (2 8kw and 13 12kw) do not have this problem and
are working perfectly.

Daryl