Chris, Jason, all;

I really like the idea of double clamping in serious situations. I wish we had had this conversation about 2 months ago, before we installed 2 more systems in Puerto Rico.  I definitely would have suggested the team try that.  Save it for next time, and hopefully we get a bit better with new found idea on each install.

Thanks again for great ideas Wrenches,

Ray