thanks for your kind suggestion. I've tried to use Naali for several times,
also read the help files, but I even cann't find the upload button in Naali,
very different with the old realxtend viewer, right? and I also cannot find
some functions which are displayed in the help file. Maybe the different
versions of  Naali all have some big changes?