Ok tundra 2.0 built with Jukkas deps, no problems. Fast to compile and alot
faster startup than before on both server and client.

First played around with the new skyx and hydrax, looks sweet with the
volumetric clouds:

   - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3589544/tundra2.png
   - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3589544/tundra2_2.png
   - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3589544/tundra2_3.png

After Toni does the code merge to rex repos we can start working on the
branch. I think it would be a good time to revise our directory structure.
Also separate the purely core SDK from the more application level stuff.
This core + app = Tundra client/viewer package that you have been seeing
with the before Tundra releases. Then we could provide the SDK to people who
want to use it to their own applications. This is also intended for the
companies developing rex, like Ludocraft. So they can just pick up the core
without unneccesary clutter when they start a project and run with it.

Directory structure that I would like to see (something like this, well have
to think more on it). This would be the core repos structure:

/src            <-- has tundra core sdk sources
/src-app        <-- empty folder that you git clone tundra-app repo that has
additional modules/ECs/scripts/scenes/assets for the Tundra application we
provide.
                    or you could checkout your companys own app code here.
/bin            <-- just the core sdk needed assets/scripts/things. the
src-app build process would copy more things into here when needed
/doc            <-- the new dox generator static pages and dirs to generate
html docs?
/cmake          <-- our cmake related things. Here i would like to see more
FindSomeLib.cmake more than everything jammed into ConfigurePackages.cmake,
but we will see.
CMakeLists.txt  <-- this pick up /src and /src-app automatically. If there
is no code in src-app it simply does nothing there,
                    but when checkout is there it has its own cmakelists.txt
that pick ups from there.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer