On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 13:23 -0400, Bill wrote:
> And I'm just a little confused.. This is Tundra 2.0 Preview? I haven't
> been able to get version One to work yet? Has anyone been able to get
> the first version to work because I'm feeling like a true idiot here.

yes, the 1.* releases work, have been tested by a few hundred people
succesfully. some have had perhaps gfx driver related probs with the
latest 1.0.8, that issue is open yet.

i was once in a classroom with 30 people seriously using it at once,
none of them knew it previously, that felt a bit scary first .. as they
all knew 3d etc from before and had existing content that were bringing
over from max so were quickly seriously pushing it. went mostly fine.

new 2 is a preview / proposal that will probably come the main release
later.

~Toni