Hi there,

I'm just starting to learn Rebol and I look forward to conversing with you
as I progress. I just bought Rebol: The Official Guide and I'm having a
problem with the included script named update-script.r:

>> do %update-scripts.r
Script: "REBOL Book Script Updater" (10-May-2000)
connecting to: www.commercebox.com
** User Error: Error.  Target url:
http://www.commercebox.com/rebol-book/rebol-book.xip could
 not be retrieved.  Server response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found.
** Where: write/binary %official-guide-update.xip
read/binary http://www.commercebox.com/rebol-book/rebol-book.xip
do

Anyone else have this problem? Has the website for the book been moved?

Thanks,
Dan