Hola,

I have to implement some timers but... now/precise (which Holger
pointed me at) doesn't exist. Neither in my regular Rebol Core or
Rebol Command *.

Mmm, I need Rebol Command really so I can't go using experimentals. 1
second resolution would be OK even I suppose. Anyone got some regular
timer code by nicking the seconds off now/time or something?

* Actually made Rebol Command crash a few times trying to use a
no-wait port and then copying from it. Weird.

--
Mat Bettinson - EuroGamer's Gaming Evangelist with a Goatee
http://www.eurogamer.net | http://www.eurogamer-network.com