Hi Andrew,

> Brett wrote:
> > I also feel that BUILD-MARKUP should be able to accept a block as input.
> It feels limiting that code inside <%...%>  will only be bound to the
global
> context.
>
> I may have mentioned this before but there's my ML dialect which creates
> HTML markup from Rebol words, paths and other values. It makes the
> HTML/XHTML look like Rebol script.

Thanks for your scripts. Yes, the form of your markup dialect was one of the
things in my mind that prompted my statement above.

The other thing that seems a bit odd to me is that BUILD-MARKUP cannot take
as input, the output from LOAD/MARKUP. But perhaps the oddness is in my
expectations :^)

Brett.