Hi, it took some time but IMO I have a quite OK prototype running that's
available for download. Point your browser too:
http://www.robertmuench.de/rebol-framework.zip

You get some data-files and the main program (rebol-framework.r).

How to use it:
- The business object "dialect" is from line 618. Very rudiementary but
OK for a start. Define your own objects and you are able to use them
instantly.

- Searching is done by hacking in some value in the search-field. Only
exact matches work.

- Relations between left side (master) and right side (detail) can be
set with the double-arrow-button in the middle.

- Pressing the graph button will give you a layout of your semantic net.

- Clicking on a node will set the node into the middle of the screen and
indicate the actual button.

- Buttons can be dragged around.

That's it for now. Most infrastructure stuff work, so we now can start
to make it sexy. My next steps are:

- Try to integrate the "nakedobjects" idea.
- Create a prototype for a report-dialect: sum all time-entry nodes that
have a person with name="Robert" and a project with id="15"

Let me know what you think. Robert