Hi Konstantin,

On Thursday, December 18, 2003, 12:37:03 PM, you wrote:

KK> So excuse me once again for "criticism" of your favorite language.

IMHO, you don't have to ask for that. Criticism is welcome and can
help the language too. Just don't expect us to always agree on it.
;-)

(In   particular,   we   know  that  there  are  problems  in  the
implementation,  and  pointing  that  out  can  help  fixing them;
however,  design issues are a different story. There's a very good
reason  for  anything in REBOL to have been designed as it is, and
we  have  learned  this  during  all  our  time  with  REBOL. Carl
Sassenrath  has  spent  a lot of time and though on designing this
language. Of course, design is always a compromise, so it can't be
perfect...)

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/