something like this:

-words are not variables.
    !! words are LIKE variables with context. !!

-there are no statements in rebol
     !! only expressions !!

      creating your own "statements"
         - the 'ENUM example (generating words with values based on list of words )
         - the 'UNLESS example (now part of view 1.3)
         - the 'STATEMENT example (a function which striped of return value)

      example that creating functions is actually an expression like all the rest.

Things we could mirror in a real-time rebol doc viewer / web page cookbook tool:

-per word examples.  one index page per rebol word.
   would include code (preferably one or two lines)
   and generated effect (print result, view face, etc...)
   some explanations are also a must, of course (like why or how).

-per facet examples.  one separate index page per FACE facet.
   numerous examples for each facet.

-per style examples.  one separate index page per standard vid style.
   numerous examples of each VID style and how it works/reacts

All submitted as make doc (pro) files, as plain text, or as ubber simple html with
strict guidelines (offending layouts not included in cookbook).

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."