I've never been ablr to find a way to make that work, but this would be the answer if
you haven't found any answer to the riddle...

a: [b true]
c: 'b

;-) next line works
change next find a c false

probe a

== [b false]

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."