Kai:

> You see me confused, for the script works well with 'my' formatting (am
>  coming from C and Pascal and have always wanted my braces and begin/end
>  pairs lined up nicely). I thought I read somewhere that REBOL is very
>  lenient when it comes to white space etc. including CR/LF etc.?

As Joel says when kicking of a detailed discussion on the subject: source
layout can be a "controversial and sensitive subject"

http://www.rebol.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/rebol/ml-display-message.r?m=rmlBQFK

http://www.rebol.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/rebol/ml-display-message.r?m=rmlGCFK

I'm more of a "style C" person myself. But there is a lot to be said for
experimenting with alternatives

Sunanda.